Australian Golf Course Management Pty Ltd is a company designed to service the turf industry in all areas of operation. The company’s director has been in the turf industry for over 25 years. The Company has 21 full time employees, all highly skilled and experienced in all areas of turf maintenance and construction. Australian Golf Course Management offers a complete course management package, which can include consulting or contract maintenance.
Australian Golf Course Management can offer potential clients considerable resources through strong alliances within the turf industry, coupled with the ability to source the most cost effective materials and associated resources to service any turf related project or maintenance requirements. Australian Golf Course Management is a member of the Golf Buying and Service Group. Significant savings can be accessed for all your Club’s maintenance requirements through Australian Golf Course Management.
- Project management of new developments
- Consultations on all grassing issues
- Day to day running of sports facilities
- Designing and implementing master plans
- Plant and resource appraisal and development
- Complete sportsturf maintenance packages
- Complete contract maintenance
mobile: 0417 356 322
Current golf course management contracts includes:
Amstel Golf Club, Ranfurlie Golf Course and Morack Golf Course